Strength...

aware
of
the
strength
that
flows
within.

Today, I am aware of my strength...of trusting it to lead me to dream big and aspire. Today, I am aware that it is this strength that allows me to see all that I am achieving...all that I am dreaming...all that I am capable and able to do...where I am at this moment and what hopes I have for the future. Today, I am aware of the strength that flows within me...and I am aware that I am letting it carry me toward my stars. Today, I am aware to let this strength carry me...
support me...lead me. Today, I trust myself and my strength.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: Can you feel your strength today?

1 comment:

DMG said...

Today I am aware of the strength in the healing power of creating. Today I saw someone I care about experience this. Today has been healing for me.

Love,
Alberta