Patience

calm...
encouraging...
compromise...
with my
patient soul.

Today, I am aware of patience...and how it is useful when so many things appear before me...differences that come up...differences of opinion...differences in feelings...differences within my own mind...differences in interpreting the written word. Today, I am aware of patience...being patient with others, but also with myself. There are tools to help you to be aware to be patient..."count to 10" before speaking..."let go of negative thoughts" and my friends..."wait 24 hours before taking action". All of these are good tools to allow patience into your life. I am aware to be calm...to encourage myself ...and to compromise more with others. Today as patience speaks with me I am aware that it is a key factor in communication with myself and with others...easing me...calming me...allowing me to view all sides...allowing me to grow...allowing me to blossom. Today, I am aware of patience...and how useful it is to diffuse my tensions and listen to my heart.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: How can you exercise a little patience in your life today?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dearest Pattie,
You are a generous, Evergreen Gardener of Creative Inspiration. Your colorful creations always make me smile...and have helped nudge me back to the blog...as have loving communications from sister bloggers...we're indeed Tenders of each other's garden just when we need it most. Your invitation to post daily/regularly and reflect at the end of the week just might be what I need to ground me again, in a way that I've missed. Thank you, friend.
You are loved...
Cheryl