Comfort...

warmth...
gratitude...
dreams...
love...
surrounded
in
comfort.

Today, I am aware of comfort. The way that comfort surrounds me with its brightness...its warmth...with my dreams and my love. Today, I am aware of the way that comfort makes me feel. A feeling of security...unconditional love...blanketed... familiar...happiness...joy...home. Today, I am aware of comfort and the amazing warmth that it brings to my life. The wonderment of being aware of the familiarity and the ease of comfort...nothing forced...nothing taken for granted. Today, I am aware of comfort and how that comfort that is flowing from deep within and generating outward is allowing me to feel whole...to listen...to sing...to dance...and to reach my dreams. Today, I am aware of comfort and how it swirls around my heart holding me gently.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: Can you feel some comfort from deep within today?

1 comment:

Lisa Renéa said...

Patricia-thank you so much for your visit and generous words on my blog! I'm delighted to discover your affirmations and this beautiful art! Thank you so much for sharing! I hope you won't mind if I add your blog to my blog roll.