Individuality...

your voice...
your hands...
your eyes...
your strength...
your creativity...
REJOICE in
your individuality.

Today, I am aware of individuality...how there is no one in this world, that can lay claim to your voice (and how you speak your truth)...your eyes (and how you see the things around you)...your creativity (for life ... for love...for art). Today, I am aware of individuality and how much happiness it brings to me both from within and from those around me. How by sharing who I am with my words...my creativity...my heart I am perhaps able to touch someone else. To bring a smile to another face...bring joy into another life...to sing to another heart...and to share a message from mine. Today, I am aware of individuality, and the respect that I hold for the uniqueness that is singular. Rejoicing in my own individuality and with others who willingly touch my soul.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: Can you find a way today, to be aware of your own individuality...and then share it with someone else?

1 comment:

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

you touched my life very beautiFULLy unexpected with your generosity and time and sang to my heart for sure. And this inspired me to pay it forward, i will try to do it intuitively like you did with me.
Thank YOU for your daily inspiring work, friendly, Carmen
p.s. Bless your heart!