Colorful Fun!

laughing...
restoring...
stimulating...
awakening...
with colorful
FUN!

Today, I am aware of the presence of colorful fun in my life...of laughter...of banter...of creativity...of words...of believing...of dreaming. Today, I am aware to allow myself to engage in the playfulness of life...to relax...to enjoy...to create with the energy of all this colorful fun that surrounds me. Allowing it to restore my energy...stimulate my mind...and reawaken my spirit.
Today, I am aware of the presence of colorful fun that allows me to release the tension that I sometimes feel...to let go of the anxious feelings that sometimes haunts me...and to be truly in the moment...bringing a feeling of contentment...joy...and love into my life. Today, I am aware of the presence of colorful fun in my life...and today I dance...sing...and allow it to over take me!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: How can you allow some colorful fun to be present in your life today?

No comments: