Sharing my heart....

honesty...
love...
creativity...
beauty...
from
within.

Today, I am aware of sharing...sharing the positive and negative...honesty and love...creativity and beauty...Sharing the loveliness of a new day. Today, I am aware of sharing...sharing the best person that I can be. For I am aware that when the sharing comes from within...deep within your soul you truly begin to share the foundation of who you really are. All the outward appearances are stripped and only your heart is exposed. Today, I am aware of sharing and the force that flows and grows outward with this rare emotion...attracting like with like...love with love...creativity with creativity...beauty with beauty...sincerity with sincerity. Today, I am aware of sharing from my soul...and the way it helps me to grow...helps me to sing...helps me to rejoice. I am aware of the force that sharing has brought my way and how by honestly sharing I allow myself to grow not only within...but I allow myself to grow with others.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: What can you share today honestly..with love from within?

No comments: