Dancing...

movement...
connecting...
dreaming...
listening...
with my
body and soul
I am
dancing.

DANCE AS IF NO ONE IS WATCHING, SING AS IF NO ONE IS LISTENING, AND LIVE EACH DAY AS IF IT WERE YOUR LAST......
~ IRISH PROVERB

Today, I am aware of dancing...the movement of both my body and soul. I am aware to listen to the music of my heart and turn up the volume. I am aware to let myself be free...free to know that it doesn't matter if the music is fast or slow...all that really matters is that I listen...that I hear it...that I move with it. I am aware that the dance can be done all alone or with others...I am aware that by NOT joining in...by NOT hearing the music...by NOT moving with the rhythm that I am NOT being fully aware. Today, I am aware of dancing..Today, I hear the music... Today, I laugh...Today, I sing...Today, I dance with my heart. (and it doesn't matter if anyone is watching!) For today, I am aware to dance with my life!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: Can you hear the music of your heart that allows you to dance?

1 comment:

Royce Addington: said...

To honour this post, we'll dance down Duval in KW to Jimmy B's tunes. Of course, in 88 degree heat, we'll have to stop for refreshment and have an icy MOJITO!