Entwined...


entwined...
happiness...
heart...
growth...
strength...
entwined
with love.

Today, I am aware of being entwined....entwined with happiness..entwined with growth...entwined with strength...entwined with my hearts' love. Today, I am aware that by honoring this, I realize how happiness is something that we all deserve...it allows us to grow and fly upward...outward...inward. Today, in this the spring of the year, I am reminded of the strength the tree has to blossom once again after a cold hard winter...soon finding its branches full of beautiful growth. I am reminded of how the bird sings its' song every morning welcoming a new day...I am reminded to be silent with myself and listen to my heart. Today, I am aware of how entwined I am with all of these things...and how I am in offering them to myself and others. Today, as I take the steps toward happiness I am aware that I am entwining all of these feelings...these emotions..these insights...these dreams...these realities... this growth...this love... my strengths..closer to my true self...my true creativity...my true love...my true desire...my true dream. Today, I am aware that by doing so, and by being aware the bird of happiness offers me my heart.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: What are you aware of today, that entwines you to your true self?

1 comment:

Heather Robinson said...

What a pleasure to have found your blog, your artwork and your very inspirational words. Thank you for leaving a lovely comment on my blog which led me here.