dreaming...

dreaming...
without doubt.
dreaming...
exactly the same dream.
dreaming...
openly.

Today, I am aware of dreaming...dreaming the same dream without doubt...openly and honestly with myself. Today, I am aware of dreaming...and the guidance that is coming from within. As I allow these dreams to manifest I hold the future stars within my heart. I am holding on to the courage to continue the steps that I am taking. Holding on to my truth and trusting myself ...my intuitions...my inner wisdom...my quiet...my creativity...my joy. Today, I am aware of dreaming...and allowing those dreams to come to a place without doubt or fear...And I listen closely today, as I guide myself to grow with trust openly toward those dreams.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: Can you listen to the message of your dreams today?

No comments: