Loving Protection...

strong...
light...
glistening...
with
loving protection.

I was not able to post yesterday, as we had some major turns of events here dealing with health issues...But today, I am very aware of the net of loving protection that surrounds me. Many weeks back a beloved friend of mine sent me a net filled with the light of the moon to surround me and protect me and my heart as I grew. Gently this net has glistened for me... lovingly this net has been a protection for me... giving me strength to continue to grow...giving me warmth when I felt the cold chills of fear...giving me the gift of love and wishes of healing from those who send it my way. This loving protection has helped me...to live...to believe...to heal...to grow...to see with different eyes but mostly this loving protection has brought me LOVE. Thank you all for spinning this net of loving protection around me...Thank you dear Debs for starting the threads and weaving them for me when I seemingly could not. I love you...
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: Can you weave a net of loving protection for yourself or someone who might need it today?

No comments: