honoring moments...

moments...
that change
you...
moments
that allow
growth...
honoring
the moments....

Today I am honoring moments...As I sit and center myself, looking out the window, as the leaves fall swirling amongst a mist of light rain. Moments that have changed me...There are moments where friends and loved ones support me...cushion me...lend a hand...an ear...a hug...well wishes during this time that I find myself in....These moments have changed me...have shown me great love and strength....there are other moments that I am aware of today, where the smell of fragrant flowers rise up and greet me...causing smiles and a deepening love. Moments that have formed an energy that keeps me safe and comforted. Each moment a balance of the other...Each moment allowing me to continue to grow and reach for hope...for stars...for dreams.
Today, I am honoring moments in this morning ritual, that allows me to slow down...to take time...to be joyful...Today, I honor the moments of my life and I dance and swirl with them like
the falling leaves...I cherish them...I celebrate them...I remember them and I honor the richness from within that they bring to me...
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: Can you swirl with your moments today, and allow them to cause you to smile?

No comments: