Growing devotion...

without effort...
from deep within...
I am
growing devotion...

Today, I am aware of a sense of growing devotion. This is coming from a caring heart...deep rooted and full of meaning....a selfless place of support. There are so many turns in any given relationship...there are good days and bad...happy and sad moments...joy..laughter and tears. There are times that you stay close...and times when you pull apart...today, I am aware of a growing devotion that is given without effort...expecting nothing in return...no thank you...no favor...for it is given unconditionally...and this devotion comes from a place deep inside that is greater than myself. This devotion quite simply comes from my heart...and I offer it to another as a gift of love and support.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: Today, can you reach out with devotion and give selflessly to some?

No comments: