Answers...

hopeful...
energy...
shinning...
brightly...
awaiting...
answers.

Today is a day of answers....I am holding on to hopeful energy today...I surround myself with light and love....I see it shinning before me brightly as I await these answers...
These are not answers to questions that I have asked myself...these answers come from the medical community that surrounds my family. They are totally out of my control...they are something that I will have to be able to live with....When answers like this come we cannot change them...we cannot make believe they do not exist..we cannot over look them or ignore them. So today, I will receive answers that we have been waiting for...I am holding on to great hope today...I am holding on and looking at great energy that surrounds me...I am holding on as I wait for the answers.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: When things are not going as you would like them to...can you find some energy to hold on to?

No comments: