letting go...holding on

holding on...
true desires
strong beliefs...
letting go...
complacent direction
swayed by others...

Today, I am aware that sometimes you have to let go in order to hold on. This is a very big day for me today...filled with anxiety...filled with fear...filled with the unknown. But today, I am carefully considering the choices that I make...carefully believing in my truest desires. Today, I am aware to hold on to my strong beliefs that guide me...letting go of complacent direction...Holding on to living with conviction...letting go of being swayed by others...Holding on to faith...hope...and love...and letting go of fear. Today, I am aware that in order to hold on....sometimes you have to let go.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: Can you let go of some things today, in order to hold on better?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dearest Pattie...
A powerful, and timely message. Thank you for sharing your heart. You are a courageous soul...this "brings it home".

Thank you for creating so consistently...
love,
Cheryl

P.S. I'll mail the dvds asap...won't be long, this week or next (have to find a box, and time to go to p.o.)- Your doll will follow soon after - she's in-process.