True Colors...

BELIEVE...
POSITIVELY...
RECOGNIZE...
BLESSINGS...
BE HONEST...
with your
TRUE COLORS.

Today, I am aware of my true colors...I am aware that some days you feel sad and some days you feel good. Today, I am aware that some days I unwillingly place myself within a hardened shell..although beautiful with colors, I close myself off to my spirit...my joy...to my loves and deny myself my true colors. Today, I am aware of my true colors...I am aware that self doubt is NOT something that I should allow to influence me. That my true colors come from deep within and swirl outward to make the patterns of my life. Today, I am aware of my true colors...to believe with a positiveness that allows me to recognize the blessings in my life...to be honest with myself to allow those colors to change and blend together creating different colors...new colors..made from love...assurance...validation...and acceptance. Today, I am aware of my true colors...today, I am aware to believe all that is possible.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: Today, can you see your true colors swirling outwardly in your life?

3 comments:

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

I do love my true colors!
and I ab-soul-utely love your painting too!

DMG said...

Your painting is especially beautiful today!

Cheryl Finley said...

Oh yes.. to let our true colors come shinin' through. I love, love, love this, Pattie! It just unfurls with joy, color and celebration of its uniqueness...

((0)) ~Cheryl