Endless Possibilities...

The path
widens
when
content
and
blooms
with
endless
possibilities.

Today, I am aware of the endless possibilities on my path...this path today, that has widened. Showing me my creativity...showing me my growth...showing me the colors of my spirit...showing me endless possibilities. Today, I see this clearly on the wide path as my eyes and heart are open...I feel more loving toward myself today...more relaxed...which in turn allows me to be aware of everything that is presented to me. Today, these endless possibilities allow me to see and be in tune with the exact place I am suppose to be showing me exactly what I need.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: On your path today what possibility are you aware of?

2 comments:

laurel said...

For some reason this one really speaks to me today. Hope you have a wonderful day and thanks for sharing!

Vanessa said...

I've been coming to look at your lovely artwork every day for about a week. I just love the color and free-flowing 'feel' to your style. Your work makes me feel happy and inspires me to create. Thank you!