Centering...

listening
carefully
in silence
truthfully
with few words...
I am
centering myself.

Today, I am aware to center myself...I am aware that my thoughts are swirling and drifting...here and there...in and out...up and down. Today, I am aware to center myself...to find a simple way today...to find a calming way today...to find a graceful way today...that allows me to go beyond the swirls of my every day life... Today, I am aware to center myself...with my words...with my heart...with my truth...with my face...with my hands...Today, there are voices that seem to be pulling me here and there...swirling with dreams...with wishes...with sadness..with truth...So today, I am aware to center myself...to feel connected....to listen carefully to my truth...with few words...to my center ...to my heart...to ME in silence.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: Can you give yourself a moment of silence to hear your truth today and center yourself?

No comments: