Full Circle...

Spinning...
Turning...
Gratitude...
Love...
it all
comes
Full Circle.

This has been a full weekend of being aware...Aware of being in a FULL CIRCLE...Being aware of the spins and the turns...starting at one end...and ending at another...forming a perfect circle...
Today, I am aware of being in a FULL CIRCLE...of the energy within that circle...of the gratitude...of the dreams...of the wishes...of the memories...of the idea of making new memories...of the love.
Today, I am aware of being in a FULL CIRCLE...today, I allow myself to dance within the circle bringing me to a wonderfully awake...alive...aware feeling in the center of my soul...
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Wonderful! The mandala has so much energy and so does your writing.

Anonymous said...

Pattie,
As always your art moves me and speaks to my heart and spirit. You teach me so much about myself in your art.
love ya!
Miss hangin' out with ya!
Luna xoxoxo