Emerging...

be fresh...
be new...
be aware...
of
wonder...
love...
passion...
emerging.

Today, I am aware of emerging...breaking out of my chrysalis into the light. Allowing my spirit to discover dreams that float around me...circles of joy...freshness of life...the wonder of being amazed...the love that surrounds me...the passion that flows within and outward...And allows my wings to unfurl. Today, I am aware of emerging...allowing the burdens that I sometimes carry to disappear from my heart...Today, I have no fear....today, I live with a very light weight...today, I open myself up to fly...today, I believe...I recognize...I honor...Today as I emerge I allow myself more and more reasons to celebrate the joy of being alive.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: In what way can you allow yourself to emerge from your chrysalis into the light of the new day?

No comments: