Happy

bubbling...
bursting...
releasing...
happy
thoughts.

Today, I am aware of releasing happy thoughts...That by focusing on the inner happiness I generate more happiness outward. Happiness is something that we allow ourselves...it is not a selfish thing...because by allowing it, we generate more...and more people begin to feel the happiness. Today, I am bubbling over with happy thoughts...they radiate within and around me! As I see this happiness bursting forth I am aware of it...aware of all the colors that appear when I allow it to flow...to dance...to burst. Today, I am aware to release my happy thoughts...for myself...for others...like bubbles glistening before me with laughter...with love...with joy...Today, I am so aware of this happy message from within...and today, I release it outward.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: What happy thought are you aware of today? (Share it with someone...spread your happiness around!)

1 comment:

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

yes! not only the whining but let's speak of our happiness.
I am happy because i am feeling the birth of a new illusion ;-)