Strong foundation...

to love...
to reinforce...
to reach...
to support...
to be blissful...
to be nourished...
and to return it...
builds my
strong foundation.

Today, I am aware of my desire to build a strong foundation in my life...to seek...to guide...to love...to reinforce...to respond to myself and to others...to be open...and to return these emotions. Today, I am aware that by allowing myself to feel tender...to feel raw...to feel all of my emotional responses, good and bad and exposing them I am allowing that foundation to form...with gratitude...with heart...with support...with affection. This in turn is allowing me to be confident...to be warm...to reach stars...to be blissful...to feel nourished...to feel cherished. Today,
I am aware of my desire to build a strong foundation in my life...today, I feel the glow of my hearts' desires.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: Are you aware today, of your foundation? Can you take note to make it a little stronger today?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

uplifting and strong. yes!
sueokieffe

Lisa said...

Beautiful Pattie! I LOVE this mandala and your beautiful outlook on life. Thank you for sharing, my friend.