Cradled...

Cradled...
in
strength...
support...
tenderness...
dreams.

Today, I am aware of being cradled...cradled in a strength of gratitude and support...of tenderness and affection...of dreams and dream weaving from the inside out. Today, I am aware of being cradled...cradled in assurances...in belief...in creativity...in success...in warmth...in myself and in others. Today, I am aware of being cradled...of being willing to accept and attempt challenges with a new found belief..with a new found willingness...with a new found thankfulness.
Today, I am aware of being cradled as I dream.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: Can you feel the support of your cradle as you dream today?

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Beautiful. (Do I always say that?)

I am, indeed, aware of being cradled and I am so very grateful.

Vanessa said...

After an intimate conversation with my sweetie yesterday, I am very aware of being cradled and I feel very serene today. Wonderful!

laurel said...

Love the darker colors in this one. Also really like the idea of being "cradled in strength". One of those that just speaks to me.

Laura said...

Love the colour contrast in this - its so striking.