Sharing

stories...
dreams...
past...
future...
present...
beliefs...
growth...
sharing who you are.

Today, I am aware of sharing. By sharing stories with others you began to become more in tune with yourself and your growth. By sharing dreams of the past and future, you become more aware of the things that have directed you to the paths that you have chosen. By sharing your growth with yourself and others you see that life can allow you to blossom from deep within. Today, I am aware of sharing...sharing all of these things to others is allowing me to share them with myself. And by sharing them with myself I continue to form new ideas, new dreams, and a newness of my heart. Once you start to open up and share you begin to see the beauty that is in your life and what surrounds you and helps you to grow...Today, I am aware of sharing who I am...
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: Who can you share a piece of yourself with today?

2 comments:

Cheryl Finley said...

Hi Pattie,
Yes...sharing is beauty. It allows us to see in ourselves, in others...and to pass it on. Thank you for sharing the beauty...that is you.
love you...
Cheryl

Anonymous said...

I love your blog, Pattie. Beautiful colors and beautful words. Just like you!!

I just tagged you for some fun. Go to my blog http://creativeclown.com and check it out!