Appreciation

positive...
encouragement...
compliments...
kindness...
generosity...
nesting with appreciation.

Today, I am aware of my appreciation for all the positive words and encouragement from family, friends and even strangers. This appreciation allows me to reinforce my nest with my dreams and the wonderful feeling it brings my way. Today, I am aware that my nest is full of dreams that have been accomplished with the help of all this reinforcement. When I express my heart felt kindness I lessen any negativity I have. I strengthen my nest, allowing more and more positive energy to come my way. My nest becomes intertwined with more gratitude, more love, and that pleasure allows me to dream different dreams while honoring those that have been accomplished. Today, I am aware of my appreciation that has helped to build a strong foundation to my nest.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: What can you appreciate today that has helped your foundation to be a little stronger?

No comments: