Inspiration

Introducing...
thinking...
insights...
experiences..
exposure...
rich with inspiration.

Today, I am aware of inspiration. Where it comes from and how I need to be always present to be aware of it. Inspiration that comes from so many different places that can broaden my way of thinking. It comes from the sun waking me in the morning and the moon kissing me at night. It comes from other people and their insights and experiences . It comes from the sound of laughter and the presence of tears. Today, I am aware of inspiration, and how exposing myself can make me richer in all sorts of wonderful ways. Today, I am aware of the shapes and colors of my world and what inspires the happiness within. Today, I am finding that by receiving inspiration from the outside I can give more of myself from the inside. Openly...honestly...and lovingly.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: Where can you draw some inspiration from today?

No comments: