Aspiring

preparing...
manifesting...
happiness
joy
blossoming
growing
aspiring...

Today, I am aware of the growth pattern that I am aspiring to. Today, I am aware that my thoughts and actions are what brings things to me and around me. Today, I am aware that I aspire to be happy...full of joy...to blossom and grow beyond the stem. Today, I aspire to stay in this moment ... today, I aspire to prepare for new growth... today, I aspire to be aware of my happiness and joy....Today, I am aware of the growth pattern that I am aspiring to.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: What are you aspiring to be aware of today?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pattie,
I love this beautiful mandala!
My first tarot deck I purchased 13 years ago was The MotherPeace deck, I still use it. I was especially drawn to them because they are round. The unexpected shape really draws the eye. Your mandals would be a wonderful round deck of affirmation/inspiration/meditation cards! Regular format would work, but they would be so perfect showcased in their roundness.

xxxxx said...

Yes, yes, yes!
Beautiful mandala and I love its luscious seeds about to bloom into joy and bliss.