Core

open...
exposed...
to me...
to my creativity...
to life..
open...
to my
core.

Today, I am aware of my core...of being open to the seedlings that lie within it. I am aware that my exposure to myself is becoming clearer. I am seeing things from different angles, I am exposing more of who I am and what I want to myself. Today, I am aware of my core..and that by being more open to my creativity I can see where it might be leading me...I can feel my life shifting...and I become more open to all the possibilities. Some things that once seemed so important now seem to have shifted and hold less importance. Today, I am aware that the seedlings of my core are many and I am just beginning to see the potential of being open to them. Today, I am aware of my core.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: What seedling in your core are you aware of today?

No comments: