Goodness.....A reflection

pausing...
shifting...
focusing...
on joy...
on happiness...
on heartfelt
goodness.

Today, as I reflect on my week I am aware of the goodness within my heart. I am aware that when I pause to allow thoughts from the past enter I can see them differently. I am aware that if I shift my focus from myself to others I can hear their hearts. Today, I am aware that if I focus my spirit I can see the abundance of love that has been (even when not recognizable) and is in my life. Causing me, today to feel and honor myself and others with great happiness. By seeing the goodness of my heart and of the heart of others, I am better able to see the blessings. Knowing that today, I am feeling positive, joyful and grateful for those blessings both past and present. Today, I am aware of the goodness of my heart, and the goodness within others.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: What goodness can you pause, shift or focus on that will fill your heart today?

2 comments:

Laura said...

I love that - the colours are wonderful together and I love the way it seems to burst out from the page.

Anonymous said...

I was about to comment on the newer post when i saw this one (I missed a few last week) - and ohWOW!

The art, of course - as always - blows me away, and the reflection...all I can say is WOW!

The goodness I can focus on is Love..like you mentioned..it's been there - always. It's the foundation of my nest and yours and EVERYTHING..and i love being reminded of it.