Joyous


with joy...
with love...
with gratitude...
i openly celebrate
YOU...
my blessing.

Today, I cannot help but be aware of my joyous emotions...For today, is my son's birthday. Today, some 33 years ago at 12:01 in the afternoon I received one of my most joyous blessings . A bundle of blue to nurture and love forever! My son is the most amazing man I know...gentle of spirit, wise and intelligent, kind beyond reason with a soul that is so deep. He has shown me great happiness and joy all these years. Yes, there have been tears, but none that we could not work out...but the love strengthened every time. My son, is the person who understands and gets me the most. My son, whom I love, admire and respect is having a birthday today...and I celebrate him, more so today, for the precious blessing that he is in my life. Happy Birthday J....I love you! I celebrate joyously!!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: Even if it is not a birthday of a special person in your life today, who can you let know that they are a blessing to you?

No comments: