Celebration!

gathering...
energy...
festive...
merriness...
light hearted...
A celebration of life.

Today, I am aware of celebrations. How many times we do this in the course of a year, for special times, such as birthdays, holidays, mother's day, father's day....but today is a different sort of celebration. Today, I celebrate LIFE! My life...my family's life...my friends...and my loves! Today, with a totally festive merriness I will gather with love ones for a celebration of self...of love..and of togetherness. By doing this we can share our joys, our hearts, our love, our successes, both with inspiration and delight. Today, I am aware of celebrations and realize that you do not need a special time to do this, it can be any day you choose to focus on the celebration of the love that you have in your life.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: How can you celebrate your life today?

No comments: