Exposure

exposing...
insights...
experiences...
colors...
warmth...
growth...

Today, I am aware of exposure. Exposing myself to my world, past...present...and future. How by exposing where I have been gives me insights to who I have become. How by exposing the experiences of my life gives me insights to how I have reached this point. How by exposing my colors and creativity, I see things with different eyes. How by exposing my warmth, I can better serve who I am and where I want to go. Today, I am aware of exposure, and realize that by doing so my spirit is lifted and I face the sun.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: What can you expose to yourself or another that will allow you to face the sun?

1 comment:

Journal Swag said...

Wow, this might be my favorite painting so far. One of my favorite posts too. You are SO amazing and in tune to yourself. If I were I might be much different. You're wonderful, Pattie. Continue on the journey!