Love

love...
sparks...
flows...
surrounds...
from the inside out.

HAPPY SAINT VALENTINE DAY...
Today, I am aware of Love. All the the different types and emotional explosions of love. The love that we have for others that we give freely...and the love that is returned. The love that you have for a child, a lover, a friend, a spouse, a grandchild, and for your self. Present loves, past loves, and the unknown of future loves. How totally different in emotions they are from one another. And yet how uniquely the same. Love that can cause tears, that can can cause complete joy and happiness, love that can help you grow, and the love that can stop you in your tracks. Unconditional love, unwanted love, unrequited love, dreamy love, soft love, hard love, puppy love. Love, the first emotion that we learn that can both comfort us and sting. Love...the emotion that ties us all together. Love...has been written about, sung about and made into movies. It makes the world go round, brings you up when you are down, makes you want to run and ride, or turn your back on it completely. Today, I am aware of Love...of the master part it plays in my life...how it sparks and flows from the inside out..and how in return it is brought back to me with this same energy. Love...Today, I am aware that it surrounds me in so many different ways...and I release it from the inside out unconditionally to those who touch my life...and to those lives that I touch. Today, may you be aware of how full your heart can be from the inside out and may you express it with an explosion of happiness to yourself and those you love.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: Who can you share your love with unconditionally today from the inside out?

No comments: