Warm promise...

happiness...
full of
bright...
warm...
promise.

Today, I feel a sense of promise...warm promise coming from deep within...A day of activity...a day of connection...a day of promise...bright and warm and full of dreams to chase...bringing happiness that surrounds me. Today, I feel a sense of promise...warm promise coming from deep within...holding hope in my heart. Today, I promise myself to put all the things that cause me to stop in my tracks aside...I promise to be present in this warmth...to let my heart be hopeful ...to focus on my dreams. Today, I feel a sense of promise...warm promise coming from deep within...and I surround myself in the warmth.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: Can you feel your promises from deep within? And then make a promise to yourself?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i admire people who can speak thru colors...:)