answers within...

patiently...
listening...
for
guidance...
and
answers...
from
within.

Today, I am aware that I am searching for answers from within. I have my own history...my own sense of right and wrong...good and bad...my own way of seeking answers...Sometimes with questions to others...sometimes with questions to myself...Today, I look within...I hear the sound of the questions crashing around me outside....But , I know what I need...I can use my hearts compass...I can hear...trust...embrace my own wisdom...Lately it seems as if I have been looking to others for answers...Today, I follow my own inner guidance...Today, I remember how to listen to my core...today, I am being patient and I listen to the answers from within...And I hear answers that I have always known...I receive directions that have always been there...I follow my truth...Today, I answer my own questions.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: Can you listen to your own answers to one question today?

No comments: