Past...Future...Present

opening...
growing...
with innocence
from the past...
with wisdom...
from the future...
to be
present today.

Today, I ask myself questions as i ready myself for the New Year...I ask advice from my younger self from the past and my older self that I am yet to be. Today, I see my present and grow with the innocence of youth...the wisdom of my age yet to be...Today, I ask myself questions...to allow myself to enjoy life more...to guide me...to advise me...to blossom and grow.
Today, I ask myself questions and listen for answers from my past and my future to capture my dreams for today.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: What questions do you have about the present that your past and future self can help you answer?

3 comments:

NicciN said...

This is beautiful. The questions on my mind are all about how to integrate a sense of living from the inside out, how to make what makes me heart sing part of my daily activities, and how to be bold and take chances on fun and adventure.

Anonymous said...

A long time do not see such a good work, and my mood changed Well, a good start, good BLOG!
Personalized signatures:面对面视频斗地主,面对面视频游戏下载,淮安掼蛋,常州三打一,常州麻将

Anonymous said...

Very rich and interesting articles, good BLOG!