nurturing heart...

unconditional...
opening...
breathing...
filling...
feeling...
my
nurturing heart.

Today, I am very aware of my nurturing heart...I am intimately involved with issues and caring for a love one...Today, I open my heart...I allow more energy to come in...I breathe deeply at the beginning of this new day. I reach deep within...to give support both to myself and others with unconditional love....Today, I feel no boundaries with this breath of energy...the power of my heart feels limitless... I am aware of the love that surrounds me...Today, I am aware of my nurturing heart...and the depth of tenderness it exposes to me for myself and for others.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: Today, can you allow your heart to nurture you and others?

1 comment:

NicciN said...

I love this. It has inspired me to ask you about getting a custom design done for me. How does that work?