Awaken...A reflection...


blessings...
creativity...
confidence...
are
awaken.

Today, I awaken...awaken to how full my life is...awaken to the people and well wishes that bless my life...awaken to my creativity and the joy it brings me...awaken to my confidence...Today, I awaken to the positive in my life...Today, I awaken to a more complete me...
As I reflect on this week I am aware that I have been collecting my thoughts...and following my hearts wisdom...I have noticed that with that positive feeling I have started a chain reaction of laughter and joy...I have been aware that by staying positive I feel a centered peace and I embrace that warmth...And I am beginning to BELIEVE once again...BELIEVE that anything is possible!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: As you reflect on your week...can you awaken to the blessings that surround you?

No comments: