Listen carefully...


listen...
carefully...
to the
sounds
of love
and
dreams
that
surround
you.

Today, I listen carefully to the sounds of love that surround me...to the dreams that have been shown to me within the last few days...Listening today, replays some of the love gently washing around me...Listening today, replays the dream...As I listen closely today I remind myself to be present...I remind myself that nothing can take these moments from me...that they will forever alter who I am in a positive way...As I listen to the love and the dreams I am aware that it is the moments of such happiness that makes life glow with joy...allows me to delight in memory...and know that love and dreams are closer than I sometimes think they are....Today, I listen carefully to the sounds of love that surround me and I dream...
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: Can you listen closely today, and hear the sound of love?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I hear LOVE in your beautiful post...and I see it in your art.
Dreaming with you, dear sweet Pattie.

BeTsY said...

I am listening...
as they keep me motivated
and in the moment-
Blessings.

Kate Jobe said...

This is a powerful piece...very alive with the movement of opening and receiving and filled with strength. You are an amazing woman....Kate