remembering ME....

passion...
dreams...
worth...
remembering
ME.

Today, I am remembering...Actually remembering ME...I focus so much of my attention on other things lately...other peoples needs and things that have to be done that my needs sometimes get swept away. So today, I am remembering ME...I am looking to feel a little more grounded...a little more centered...I am looking and remembering to replace some of the uncertainty of my life with the passions that are within me...with my dreams that are in the making and unfolding...with my worth. Today, I am remembering my creativity...my ideas...and the many things that make me uniquely ME...they are there before me...they always surround me, but often I do not take the time to honor them. Today, I remember and allow myself to emerge.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: Can you remember your unique self today?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remembering and honoring our "emerging self"...one of the most important things we can do..
I'm glad you're doing that...
I'm glad I am too...
xxoo,
Cheryl

Unknown said...

this is a big theme for me this day too. glad to be part of this wonderful crowd!