Resting...A reflection

resting...
I am
aware
that
I can
still
fly.

As I reflect on my week I am very much aware of the emotional ups and downs I have been experiencing...Some caused by myself...some caused because I let others get the better of me...But as I approach the end of this week and I reflect...I see hope...I see a shining star of dreams for myself...I see and feel ME...I am aware that I need to take time to rest now...to re-evaluate...to remember...to honor...to be totally honest with myself about what is best for me...to not let emotions rule my choices...to listen carefully...to avoid the thorns as much as possible...to accommodate myself...Today, as I reflect on this week I rest...and I am aware that even if I lose a feather....I CAN STILL FLY!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: As you reflect on your week...can you allow yourself to rest in order to fly?

No comments: