Excitement...


aware...
of the
excitement...
of the
moment.

Today, I am filled with excitement...seeing and feeling great joy. Sometimes I have to be aware of the moments of excitement and allow them to JUST happen...to take over...to fill me up...Without thinking deeper thoughts about how they may affect my life...my future. I let go of
the desired outcome today and I spend this day in the moment of this excitement...I will not analyze...I will not summarize...I will not project myself farther ahead. Today, I am filled with excitement...I am present...I am aware...I am experiencing this moment...these feelings of excitement and I delight in the day.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: What feelings of excitement can you feel today?

1 comment:

BeTsY said...

Hope you Enjoy this Day...
-this post is a reminder to me...
To Just Be!!! and Go with the Flow...
Thank you...as always your words
are so motivating.