Starting to let go...

slowly...
releasing...
starting...
to
let go.

For every action there is a reaction....for every yin there is a yang...for every ebb there is a tide...for every sunrise there is a sunset...for every pull there is a tug...Today, I am aware of these opposites and I am slowly letting go...I am slowly regaining parts of me that I have left along side the road...I am picking myself up...I am starting to disconnect with things that although seemed perfect at one time, now show me a different side...I am reconnecting with myself...I am preparing for a New Year...I am nurturing myself...I am slowly realizing both sides of a coin that has allowed me to see both sides of myself....I have learned some very important things about myself this year...Some of my wants...and things that I do not want...I have learned how to believe more in myself...I have learned that love is important to me...and how acknowledging that has brought me a deeper understanding of growing...Today, I am aware that I am starting to let go...today, realizing that only I can make myself complete...As I start the steps into this New Year...I start by letting go...
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: What do you need to let go of as you take steps into the New Year?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do not know if you also like ancient civilization, I am from China, I like your BLOG, also hope you like our countrys civilization!
Personalized signatures:面对面视频斗地主,面对面视频游戏下载,淮安掼蛋,常州三打一,常州麻将

Anonymous said...

Good article, good things, good feelings, good BLOG!