learning...

learning...
new skills...
new dreams...
new emotions...
new directions...
new opportunities.

Today, I have the feeling that I am learning...learning more about myself...about others...about situations...Allowing myself to feel an energy that swirls around me. As a student of life I am continuing to learn...new skills (both verbal and creative)...new subjects (both heart felt and worldly)...new dreams...and new emotional responses (not following old patterns)...new directions...and new opportunities. Allowing my mind to feel sharper today with this new learning...Allowing my mind to be feel open ... allowing more information to flow...allowing me to continue to explore...to find new wisdom...new knowledge...and yet allowing the mystery of dreams to float before me....Today, I remain open to learning about life.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: What have you learned about yourself today?

No comments: