navigating....


finding answers...
holding on...
steering clear...
navigating
through
twists and turns
to my
core.

Today, I am aware of navigating....navigating through personal...creativity...obligations...dreams...
looking to my core at all that surrounds me...navigating....steering clear of some things....detaching from others...finding alternatives....navigating....recognizing....some answers coming quickly...some working out...some still left unanswered....Today, I am aware of navigating through twists and turns to my core....to see ...to hear...to feel... the answers that will lead me to decisions that will bring me closer....closer to my truth...closer to my goals...closer to my dreams... closer to ME.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: Can you listen today to your core as you navigate through your twists and turns?

No comments: