thankful....

thankful
for
growth...
love...
warmth...
healing...
change.

Today, I am aware of being thankful....thankful for change and how each new day gives us the opportunity to learn about and from our own individual landscape...allowing us to heal...to grow...to feel warmth...to love...to fin our gratitude...to be thankful for all that we are and all that we have....taking precious moments each day for myself shows me how to restore...reestablish...
re energize....today, I am aware to be thankful and allow this new day to wash over me.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: What are you thankful for today?

1 comment:

cheryl said...

"thank you" for this, Pattie. Your mandalas have a unique blend of whimsy and mysticism. I am thankful for the gift of the worldwideweb and that we can share our hearts and art with kindred spirits all over the world ..from the convenience of our home, office, studio or phone. It's a small world after all!