abundance..

over flowing...
releasing...
growing...
aware
of
abundance.

Today, I am aware of the abundance in my life....as I sit quietly with myself...I am aware that I sometimes try to push myself past the here and the now in order to get quickly past some of the things that are happening around me...and yet, today, I sit quietly....I feel the over flowing of abundance in my life....nature...warmth...love...dreams...all growing...all being released. As I sit quietly this morning a light rain sings it song outside...it washes away the fear of the unknown....it cleanses me...it causes me to stop for a moment and feel the releasing of the abundance, allowing me to see and feel what it is that I have...to remind me to see it every day...to enjoy and honor that which is right in front of me. Today, I am aware of the abundance in my life....and it showers me with love.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: What can you do that will allow you to be aware of the abundance that showers you today?

No comments: