seedlings...

nurturing
with
love
and time
to establish
strong
roots...


Today, I am aware of seedlings...how they need to be allowed to start small...establish roots...be nurtured...and grow slowly...Not to be rushed to bloom before the time when they are ready. As I focus on my seedlings I am aware that there is nothing I can't accomplish if I allow it the time to cultivate...if I do not rush to see the outcome...if I stay present and nurture that which is precious to me...dedicating myself with a willingness...a chance...a dream...strength and honesty.
Today, I am aware of the seedlings I have planted and I am aware that if I nurture them without
limitations...if I give them the proper love...nourishment and time to grow they will become beautiful flowering dreams come true.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: How can you allow yourself the patience to nurture your seedlings today?

1 comment:

NicciN said...

This was exactly the message I needed to hear this morning. Thank you. My inner seedlings are very grateful.