deciding....

consciously...
one
decides...
half empty...
or
half full...

Today, I am aware of my cup that I fill...that I drink from...with my life...with my love....with my creativity... The age old question...."Is it half empty or half full?" Do I accept things as they are and believe that I am continuing to fill up this cup...or do I think I am depleting the cup.... Life lessons....some days the choice seems to feel as if it is half empty....without energy or feeling to be able to fill it back even half way....some days it rises quickly and over flows with joy and happiness....Today, I choose to stay present...positive...I choose to believe that I am not draining this cup but rather I am filling it each and every day....with hope...with love...with dreams...and yes, even sometimes with tears.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: What can you do today, to consciously see your cup half full?

No comments: