In the Moment.....A reflection.

finding
the
exquisite
in the
moment.

Today, I am aware to be in the moment....to find the exquisite...the little things...the positive...the dreams...the resting... To not venture to far forward or backwards...some days I let the negative get to me...some days I find it difficult to move...to breath....to relax...today, I am aware to be in the moment...to find the peace and gratitude of this day.
As I reflect on the week I am aware that I have been resting....that my heart's perspective has been full and emotional....that I have been energizing in tranquility....and thankful for the growth...love...and warmth as I listen to the messages from within and find a better way to honor my time...allowing my power to spark the flames and rise.
Today, I am aware to be in the moment ...to honor myself.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: What can you do today that will show you the way to be aware to be in the moment?

No comments: