My heart's perspective....A reflection

full...
emotional...
growing...
exposing...
preparing...
allowing...
from my
heart's
perspective.

Today, I am aware of my heart's perspective...the colorful side of my life...full...emotional...growing...turning...exposing itself to me...preparing me for challenges...allowing me to make decisions...helping me to cope...allowing me to rise to the top...giving me different directions to take. Today, I am aware of my heart's perspective...and although it is full to the brim I know there is always room for more love...more growth...and always more color.
As I reflect on my week I am aware of the abundance that is over flowing and growing in my life and being released. I am aware that I sometimes measure myself needlessly and I am aware of the ripples of freedom that I allow with each new morning and each new affirmation....Today, as I reflect on the messages of my heart....I can see the joy and love that surrouns me and the room left for more.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: What can you do to quiet yourself and listen carefully to your heart's perspective today?
What messages are you aware of that it has presented to you this week?

No comments: